Please select a workshop from the list below:
- Canadians Commuting to Work (1/2 Day) 10H0099.
- Developing Satisfaction Surveys (2 Days) 10H0068.
- Development and Design of Survey Questionnaires (1 Day) 10H0102.
- Exploring Statistics Canada Data with the Beyond 20/20 Browser (1 Day) 10H0081.
- Introduction to Basic Statistics (1 Day) 10H0104.
- Introduction to Public Use Microdata Files (1 Day) 10H0107.
- Introduction to the 2011 Census and Geography Concepts (1 Day) 92H0012.
- Know Your Region (1 Day) 10H0101.
- Making Sense of Survey Data (3 Days) 10H0076.
- North American Industrial Classification System (1 Day) 10H0094.
- Research@statcan.gc.ca (1 Day) 10H0100.
- Special workshop on the DVD-ROM, Portrait of Official Language Communities in Canada (1 Day) 10H0073.
- Survey Sampling & Questionnaire Design (2 Days) 10H0082.
- Surveys from Start to Finish (2 Days) 10H0090.
- Surveys from Start to Finish (3 Days) 10H0085.
- The Canadian System of National Economic Accounts (1 Day) 13H0001.
- Turning Statistics Into Stories (1 Day) 10H0083.
- Understanding Demographic Data (1 Day) 10H0086.
- Understanding and Interpreting Data (2 Days) 10H0067.
Our Workshop Series provides you with direct access to Statistics Canada's extensive survey methodology and analysis experience.
From designing surveys to interpreting and using statistical data in your day-to-day business, we have the course to suit your needs.
All instructors are professional staff with broad experience and knowledge in their field of expertise and in training.
For your information, please review the cancellation policy:
- Cancellations received in writing 7 business days prior to the start date of the workshop will receive a full refund. After that date no refunds will be made, but a one-time substitution will be permitted.
- Please advise the Workshop Coordinator 3 business days before the workshop for substitutions.
- Travel and accommodation expenses are the responsibility of the workshop participants.
- Individuals requiring special accommodations should inform Statistics Canada at least four weeks prior to the workshop date.
- Date modified: